Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I wonder if I should make this title relate to my post? Naahhhh. Hint: It involves poop.

The terrible day has arrived. There is exactly one usable bathroom in the entire house.


Thespian Gabi: WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


Teenage Gabi: You've known this since this morning.


Thespian Drama: Way to break my character. Great job! (exit DR)


Teenage Gabi: Oh look, how melodramatic. While I'm suffering with every heartbeat -


Poetic Gabi: every breath-


Teenage and Poetic Gabi: every glance at this shattered world.


Poetic Gabi: You. . . you understand me. 


Teenage Gabi: If we have one band that we like in common, then you're probably my soulmate.


Honest Gabi: This is why nobody can take you guys seriously. You guys are made up characters corresponding to your writers' personality that she writes about when she's bored.


Scholarly Gabi: Perhaps we should cut the adolescent some slack. Teenagers' brains are not fully developed.


ADD Gabi: Your face isn't fully developed.


Scholarly Gabi: That's true, Gabi is still growing.


ADD Gabi: Your face is still growing!


Teenage Gabi: FACE JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY.


ADD Gabi: Really?


Honest Gabi: Really.


ADD Gabi: E- e- excuse me for a little while.



(sobs loudly)

******************************

Anywayyyyys. There's a clogged pipe somewhere in the house which makes any water used on the main floor  or upstairs come out of the main floor's toilet. Our little house is grumpy. And when it takes a temper tantrum, it spews fecal matter.

In my quest to stop being overly polite, I will not apologise for not posting. (HA! TAKE THAT, CANADA.)
But my posts may be infrequent due to the general business of my life. Sorry about that.  Fuck.  SORRY PERSONAL GOAL TO NOT SWEAR!   AAAAAHHHHHHH


I WILL NOT BE POSTING AND YOU WILL DEAL WITH THAT, OKAY?!


I don't feel very well. I'm going to go apologise to someone for feeling that way.


Love,
Gabi

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the plumbing troubles. That's really shitty. Har har har.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT THE FACE JOKES ARE HILARIOUS
    Choking over here

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're saying that your plumbing is backed up?

    *tries to keep a straight face... fails - HILARITY ENSUES*

    HA. I amuse myself.

    Anyways kid, take care of yourself, and I hope your plumbing is fixed up *MORE LAUGHTER*.

    Haha jkn, jkn. Take care 'n stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like bipolar crazy stuff

    ReplyDelete

You should write something in that little box there.